4 in 1 Multi Gas Analyzer AS8900
Smart Sensor gas detector is a device that detects the presence of gases in an area, often as part of a safety system. This type of equipment is used to detect a gas leak and interface with a control system so a process can be automatically shut down. A gas detector can sound an alarm to operators in the area where the leak is occurring, giving them the opportunity to leave. This type of device is important because there are many gases that can be harmful to organic life.
Gas detectors can be used to detect combustible, flammable and toxic gases, and oxygen depletion, etc. This type of device is widely used in industry and can be found in locations, such as on oil rigs, to monitor manufacture processes and emerging technologies such as photovoltaic.
They may also be used in firefighting. While many of the standard gas detector units were originally fabricated to detect one gas, modern multifunctional or multi-gas devices are capable of detecting several gases at once. Some detectors may be utilized as individual units to monitor small workspace areas, or units can be combined or linked together to create a protection system.
Infrared Thermometer GM 1150
Fluke 712 RTD Process Calibrator
- Measure temperature from RTD output
- Simulate RTD output
- Operates with seven types of RTDs
- Measure additional RTDs using the Ohms measurement function
- Simulate additional RTDs using Ohms source function
- ºF or ºC selectable
Clamp Meter TCM 7112
Fluke Ti32 Industrial Thermal Imager
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320x240 sensor.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide-angle lenses are available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)